Extreme Makeover: Home Edition 2003 | TV Show Watchlist
Families get the home-repair treatment from a team of designers in this popular spin-off from the personal-makeover hit. Another offshoot, `How'd They Do That?' takes a closer look at the work done on each house.
Premiered: December 3, 2003
Season 3, Episode 11 Tom Family
First Aired: November 6, 2005
Conclusion. Susan Tom, a single mother of seven adopted children with disabilities, has her Fairfield, Cal., home done over. The Backstreet Boys appear in a video; singer Mark Wills performs; wrestler Kyle Maynard inspects the new home to see if it's disability- friendly.
Trending TonightSee all »
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 3. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 4. Empire: Pilot
- 5. Scandal: Randy, Red, Superfreak and Julia
- 6. The Vampire Diaries: A Bird in a Gilded Cage
- 7. The Blacklist: The Longevity Initiative