Extreme Makeover: Home Edition 2003 | TV Show Watchlist
Families get the home-repair treatment from a team of designers in this popular spin-off from the personal-makeover hit. Another offshoot, `How'd They Do That?' takes a closer look at the work done on each house.
Premiered: December 3, 2003
Season 2, Episode 11 Broadbent Family
First Aired: December 12, 2004
An AIDS activist, recently diagnosed with cancer, and her three HIV-positive adopted daughters get a visit from Ty and company. In addition to fully redone digs, the ladies also get a baby grand piano donated by Elton John and some touch-ups for some of their neighbors. Paul DiMeo and Constance Ramos lend a hand, as do Preston Sharp and Michael Moloney.
Trending TonightSee all »
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 3. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 4. Empire: Pilot
- 5. American Idol: Top 9 Perform
- 6. The Vampire Diaries: A Bird in a Gilded Cage
- 7. Pretty Little Liars: EscApe from New York