Extreme Makeover: Home Edition 2003 | TV Show Watchlist
Families get the home-repair treatment from a team of designers in this popular spin-off from the personal-makeover hit. Another offshoot, `How'd They Do That?' takes a closer look at the work done on each house.
Premiered: December 3, 2003
Season 3, Episode 10 Tom Family
First Aired: November 6, 2005
Part 1of two. Susan Tom, a single mother of seven adopted children with disabilities, has her Fairfield, Cal., home done over. The Backstreet Boys appear in a special video; Mark Wills performs for the family during a trip to Disney World; wrestler Kyle Maynard inspects the new house to see if it's disability-friendly. Ty Pennington hosts.
Trending TonightSee all »
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 3. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 4. Dance Moms: Mackenzie's Time to Shine
- 5. Empire: Pilot
- 6. Married at First Sight: The Weddings
- 7. Scandal: Randy, Red, Superfreak and Julia