Extreme Makeover: Home Edition 2003 | TV Show Watchlist
Families get the home-repair treatment from a team of designers in this popular spin-off from the personal-makeover hit. Another offshoot, `How'd They Do That?' takes a closer look at the work done on each house.
Premiered: December 3, 2003
Season 2, Episode 1 Wofford Family
First Aired: September 26, 2004
In the second-season opener, more than 150 friends and family join in to renovate the run-down home of a widower raising eight kids. Among the improvements: the addition of more space to the three-bedroom residence; and a special area designed by Ty. Other crew members include Michael Moloney, Paul DiMeo and Tracy Hutson.
Trending TonightSee all »
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 3. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 4. Empire: Pilot
- 5. The Vampire Diaries: A Bird in a Gilded Cage
- 6. American Idol: Top 9 Perform
- 7. Neighbors With Benefits: Welcome To The Neighborhood