The riveting medical drama that redefined the genre for the 1990s and into the 21st century. Created by author Michael Crichton and set in a Chicago ER, the series chronicles the lives of its harried staff in staccato, realistic scenes of lives saved and l (more…)
Premiered: September 19, 1994
Season 4, Episode 10 Do You See What I See?
First Aired: December 18, 1997
Benton (Eriq La Salle) is hailed a miracle worker by a blind, homeless man when Peter touches the hit-and-run victim's neck and he can suddenly see again. Meanwhile, Greene finds himself deeply moved by the plight of a 67-year-old woman who was beaten and raped.
Trending TonightSee all »
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 3. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 4. Empire: Pilot
- 5. American Idol: Top 9 Perform
- 6. The Vampire Diaries: A Bird in a Gilded Cage
- 7. Pretty Little Liars: EscApe from New York