Emeril's Table 2011 | TV Show Watchlist
Latest Full EpisodesSee all »
Emeril is celebrating the Feast of the Seven Fishes with a traditional Italian Christmas Eve dinner. On the menu: smoked eel and anchovy paste crostini, tender sauteed sardines oregano, a light and crispy fried calamari, flavorful salt cod with onions
Emeril's celebrating in style with dishes that are kicked up, dressed up, and ready to impress! To get the party started, Emeril serves up Champagne punch. Plus, a rich lobster Thermidor and, for dessert, baked Alaska!
Emeril makes entertaining easy with simple, sophisticated hors d’oeuvres that will impress your party guests. Serve up smoked-salmon spread in cucumber cups, deconstructed spring rolls, pistachio and goat cheese-stuffed figs, and blue-crab claws.
Emeril shares his tricks for making the perfect, cheesy country ham omelet, followed by warm popovers with creamy Creole shrimp. And let's not forget the best brunch cocktail -- Prosecco and homemade orange sorbet with Cointreau.
Video ClipsSee all »
Trending TonightSee all »
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 3. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 4. Empire: Pilot
- 5. Scandal: Randy, Red, Superfreak and Julia
- 6. The Blacklist: The Longevity Initiative
- 7. The Vampire Diaries: A Bird in a Gilded Cage