Eight Is Enough 1977 | TV Show Watchlist
A Sacramento household witnesses the growing pains of eight children, ranging in age from 8 to 23. Patriarch Tom Bradford is a columnist who remarried after his wife's death in the show's first season, and new stepmom Abby helped bridge the gap between her (more…)
Premiered: March 15, 1977
Latest NewsSee all »
Latest Full EpisodesSee all »
Tom's dentist challenges the family to a touch football game.
Joanie has a fender-bender with a real estate developer who is already upset with the Bradford's column opposing his project. Meanwhile, Elizabeth goes from three prom dates to none when they all show up at the same time.
Tom's sister arrives for a visit and disrupts the Bradford household when she encourages the kids to pursue their dreams and goals.
Togetherness can be really funny when the whole Bradford household is quarantined, including Nancy's blind date, after Mary's boyfriend comes down with a mysterious ailment.
Trending TonightSee all »
By WarnerBuy New: $12.75
By Warner ArchiveBuy New: $32.20
By Warner ArchiveBuy New: $26.99
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 3. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 4. Empire: Pilot
- 5. Scandal: Randy, Red, Superfreak and Julia
- 6. The Vampire Diaries: A Bird in a Gilded Cage
- 7. The Blacklist: The Longevity Initiative