Diagnosis Murder 1993 | TV Show Watchlist
Dr. Mark Sloan dabbles in detective work to help the L.A. police department in this second durable hit for Van Dyke, who first played the sleuth on an episode of 'Jake and the Fatman' in 1991, and then in three TV-movies.
Premiered: October 29, 1993
Season 4, Episode 5 X Marks the Murder
First Aired: October 10, 1996
Conclusion. It appears that a copycat Casanova Killer crime has been committed, but the follow-up probe uncovers some surprises. Steve: Barry Van Dyke. Dr. Alvin Blank: Kurt Fuller. Andrew King: Gregory Itzin. Leah: Michele Scarabelli. Amanda: Victoria Rowell.
Trending TonightSee all »
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 3. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 4. Empire: Pilot
- 5. American Idol: Top 9 Perform
- 6. The Vampire Diaries: A Bird in a Gilded Cage
- 7. Pretty Little Liars: EscApe from New York