Diagnosis Murder 1993 | TV Show Watchlist
Dr. Mark Sloan dabbles in detective work to help the L.A. police department in this second durable hit for Van Dyke, who first played the sleuth on an episode of 'Jake and the Fatman' in 1991, and then in three TV-movies.
Premiered: October 29, 1993
Season 4, Episode 4 X Marks the Murder
First Aired: October 10, 1996
Dr. Sloan teams with a weary medical examiner to assist in Steve's pursuit of a serial killer who wants to impress Dr. Sloan with his deadly skills. Part 1 of two. Dick Van Dyke, Steve: Barry Van Dyke. Dr. Alvin Blank: Kurt Fuller. Andrew King: Gregory Itzin. Dern: John Schneider.
Trending TonightSee all »
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 3. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 4. Empire: Pilot
- 5. The Vampire Diaries: A Bird in a Gilded Cage
- 6. American Idol: Top 9 Perform
- 7. Neighbors With Benefits: Welcome To The Neighborhood