Diagnosis Murder 1993 | TV Show Watchlist
Dr. Mark Sloan dabbles in detective work to help the L.A. police department in this second durable hit for Van Dyke, who first played the sleuth on an episode of 'Jake and the Fatman' in 1991, and then in three TV-movies.
Premiered: October 29, 1993
Season 4, Episode 3 Murder on Thin Ice
First Aired: October 3, 1996
A skater stages an attack on herself to win endorsements, then ices her accomplice---and frames her rival for the killing. Cameos by Peggy Fleming, Tai Babilonia and Randy Gardner. Julie: Julie Benz. Debbie: J. Robin Miller. Dr. Sloan: Dick Van Dyke.
Trending TonightSee all »
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 3. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 4. Dance Moms: Mackenzie's Time to Shine
- 5. Empire: Pilot
- 6. Married at First Sight: The Weddings
- 7. Scandal: Randy, Red, Superfreak and Julia