Diagnosis Murder 1993 | TV Show Watchlist
Dr. Mark Sloan dabbles in detective work to help the L.A. police department in this second durable hit for Van Dyke, who first played the sleuth on an episode of 'Jake and the Fatman' in 1991, and then in three TV-movies.
Premiered: October 29, 1993
Season 8, Episode 24 A Town Without Pity
First Aired: February 6, 2002
Conclusion. Mark's daughter Carol (Stacy Van Dyke) and her newlywed husband disappear from a remote California town. Mark believes they may be victims of foul play after some of the locals start acting suspiciously and a potential witness is murdered. Campbell: Frederick Coffin. Kelly: Molly Hagan. Antoine: Faran Tahir. Mark: Dick Van Dyke.
Trending TonightSee all »
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 3. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 4. Empire: Pilot
- 5. American Idol: Top 9 Perform
- 6. The Vampire Diaries: A Bird in a Gilded Cage
- 7. Pretty Little Liars: EscApe from New York