Diagnosis Murder 1993 | TV Show Watchlist
Dr. Mark Sloan dabbles in detective work to help the L.A. police department in this second durable hit for Van Dyke, who first played the sleuth on an episode of 'Jake and the Fatman' in 1991, and then in three TV-movies.
Premiered: October 29, 1993
Season 4, Episode 2 Murder Can Be Contagious
First Aired: September 26, 1996
Jesse and Dr. Sloan have contact with a contagious victim of a genetically altered smallpox strain. Agent Dunleavy: Ken Howard. Easton: Roger Aaron Brown. Dinino: Wayne Pere. Peter Barrow: Eric Menyuk. Jesse: Charlie Schlatter. Steve: Barry Van Dyke. Amanda: Victoria Rowell.
Trending TonightSee all »
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 3. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 4. Empire: Pilot
- 5. The Vampire Diaries: A Bird in a Gilded Cage
- 6. Scandal: Randy, Red, Superfreak and Julia
- 7. The Blacklist: The Longevity Initiative