Diagnosis Murder 1993 | TV Show Watchlist
Dr. Mark Sloan dabbles in detective work to help the L.A. police department in this second durable hit for Van Dyke, who first played the sleuth on an episode of 'Jake and the Fatman' in 1991, and then in three TV-movies.
Premiered: October 29, 1993
Season 4, Episode 19 Delusions of Murder
First Aired: February 27, 1997
A psychiatrist murders his estranged wife and frames a patient for the crime. Dr. Reed: Dwight Schultz. Barbara: Kimberlin Brown. Dr. Claire Reed: Teri Austin. Dr. Sloan: Dick Van Dyke. Tracy: Robyn Bliley. Gail: Alison Moir. Amanda: Victoria Rowell. Steve: Barry Van Dyke.
Trending TonightSee all »
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 3. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 4. Empire: Pilot
- 5. The Vampire Diaries: A Bird in a Gilded Cage
- 6. American Idol: Top 9 Perform
- 7. Neighbors With Benefits: Welcome To The Neighborhood