Diagnosis Murder 1993 | TV Show Watchlist
Dr. Mark Sloan dabbles in detective work to help the L.A. police department in this second durable hit for Van Dyke, who first played the sleuth on an episode of 'Jake and the Fatman' in 1991, and then in three TV-movies.
Premiered: October 29, 1993
Season 8, Episode 16 Being of Sound Mind
First Aired: March 2, 2001
Six strangers, heirs to a bitter eccentric's estate, begin to be killed off when it's learned that the fortune will be collected only by the last living heir. And Jesse and Amanda are among the six people in line for the money. Jesse: Charlie Schlatter. Amanda: Victoria Rowell. Mark: Dick Van Dyke.
Trending TonightSee all »
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 3. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 4. Empire: Pilot
- 5. Scandal: Randy, Red, Superfreak and Julia
- 6. The Blacklist: The Longevity Initiative
- 7. The Vampire Diaries: A Bird in a Gilded Cage