Diagnosis Murder 1993 | TV Show Watchlist
Dr. Mark Sloan dabbles in detective work to help the L.A. police department in this second durable hit for Van Dyke, who first played the sleuth on an episode of 'Jake and the Fatman' in 1991, and then in three TV-movies.
Premiered: October 29, 1993
Season 2, Episode 12 Standing Eight Count
First Aired: December 9, 1994
Dr. Sloan and his staff make the rounds to find out who killed a boxer who was murdered shortly after winning a title bout. Mercury: Richard Brooks. Briana: Troy Beyer. Kieran Conley: David Labiosa. Wayne Topping: Stabley Kamel. Amanda: Victoria Rowell. Jack: Scott Baio.
Trending TonightSee all »
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 3. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 4. Empire: Pilot
- 5. Scandal: Randy, Red, Superfreak and Julia
- 6. The Vampire Diaries: A Bird in a Gilded Cage
- 7. The Blacklist: The Longevity Initiative