Diagnosis Murder 1993 | TV Show Watchlist
Dr. Mark Sloan dabbles in detective work to help the L.A. police department in this second durable hit for Van Dyke, who first played the sleuth on an episode of 'Jake and the Fatman' in 1991, and then in three TV-movies.
Premiered: October 29, 1993
Season 7, Episode 11 Santa Claude
First Aired: December 16, 1999
Mark learns that a hospital maintenance man is actually an escaped convict who was sentenced to prison 13 years ago for the murder of his wife---but Mark believes he is innocent and sets out to prove it. Also: Mark attempts to put together a barbershop quartet to sing at the hospital's Christmas party. Claude: Leon Russom. Tolliver: Richard Riehle. Dr. Hazeltine: Joyce Brothers. Mark: Dick Van Dyke. Steve: Barry Van Dyke. Amanda: Victoria Rowell.
Trending TonightSee all »
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 3. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 4. Empire: Pilot
- 5. Scandal: Randy, Red, Superfreak and Julia
- 6. The Blacklist: The Longevity Initiative
- 7. The Vampire Diaries: A Bird in a Gilded Cage