Diagnosis Murder 1993 | TV Show Watchlist
Dr. Mark Sloan dabbles in detective work to help the L.A. police department in this second durable hit for Van Dyke, who first played the sleuth on an episode of 'Jake and the Fatman' in 1991, and then in three TV-movies.
Premiered: October 29, 1993
Season 8, Episode 10 Playing God
First Aired: January 11, 2001
Three medical students experiment with flatlining to see what death may be like, but one of them takes things too far and intentionally murders his colleague. Mark: Dick Van Dyke. Steve: Barry Van Dyke.
Trending TonightSee all »
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 3. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 4. Dance Moms: Mackenzie's Time to Shine
- 5. Empire: Pilot
- 6. Married at First Sight: The Weddings
- 7. Scandal: Randy, Red, Superfreak and Julia