Diagnosis Murder 1993 | TV Show Watchlist
Dr. Mark Sloan dabbles in detective work to help the L.A. police department in this second durable hit for Van Dyke, who first played the sleuth on an episode of 'Jake and the Fatman' in 1991, and then in three TV-movies.
Premiered: October 29, 1993
Season 4, Episode 10 A Candidate for Murder
First Aired: November 14, 1996
A senator's drug-addicted daughter is killed during an altercation with her father, but a senior aide covers up the incident as an overdose. Sen. Bell: Michael Cole. Peter Trent: John Rubinstein. Melinda: Saxon Trainor. Dr. Sloan: Dick Van Dyke. Jesse: Charlie Schlatter.
Trending TonightSee all »
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 3. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 4. Dance Moms: Mackenzie's Time to Shine
- 5. Empire: Pilot
- 6. Married at First Sight: The Weddings
- 7. Scandal: Randy, Red, Superfreak and Julia