Designing Women 1986 | TV Show Watchlist
Savvy single women run Sugarbakers, an Atlanta decorating business, in this saucy sitcom with feminist sensibilities, which also endured its share of tabloid notoriety (thanks in some measure to Delta Burke's fluctuating weight and her departure from the s (more…)
Season 5, Episode 18 This Is Art?
First Aired: February 25, 1991
Someone tries to buy amateur painter Julia's handbag while she's attending a gallery opening. Claudette Nevins. The Fredholds: Janice Kent, Terry Burns. Julia: Dixie Carter. Mary Jo: Annie Potts.
Trending TonightSee all »
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 3. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 4. Empire: Pilot
- 5. Scandal: Randy, Red, Superfreak and Julia
- 6. The Blacklist: The Longevity Initiative
- 7. The Vampire Diaries: A Bird in a Gilded Cage