Designing Women 1986 | TV Show Watchlist
Savvy single women run Sugarbakers, an Atlanta decorating business, in this saucy sitcom with feminist sensibilities, which also endured its share of tabloid notoriety (thanks in some measure to Delta Burke's fluctuating weight and her departure from the s (more…)
Season 4, Episode 11 They Shoot Fat Women, Don't They?
First Aired: December 11, 1989
Before her high-school reunion, a sensitive Suzanne hopes to conceal the weight she's put on since graduation. Derek: Donny B. Lord. Corrine: Michele Buffone. Julia: Dixie Carter. Suzanne: Delta Burke. Mary Jo: Annie Potts.
Trending TonightSee all »
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 3. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 4. Empire: Pilot
- 5. The Vampire Diaries: A Bird in a Gilded Cage
- 6. Scandal: Randy, Red, Superfreak and Julia
- 7. The Blacklist: The Longevity Initiative