A potent, unusually vivid (and profane) Western about a late-1870s South Dakota settlement in the aftermath of Little Big Horn. Creator David Milch defends the seemingly nonstop expletives and brutality as a factual depiction of the era's lawlessness and i (more…)
Premiered: March 21, 2004
Latest NewsSee all »
Latest Full EpisodesSee all »
In the Season Three finale, Deadwood turns out to vote; Alma makes a deal; Utter receives one body for Hearst, who demands to see another.
Bullock holds a meeting to determine which emergencies warrant wiring him in Sturgis, where he and Harry are delivering pitches. The first summons doesn't take long, as Hearst follows up Alma's close call with one that's decidedly more on-target.
With Bullock campaigning away from camp, Alma finds herself targeted by Hearst's henchmen, and finds shelter with (of all people) Swearengen.
As Deadwood is overrun by Hearst's men, Bullock issues contingency plans to Martha. Wu, caught in a Pinkerton stampede, delivers a cryptic message to Swearengen; it takes Burns, of all people, to decipher it.
Video ClipsSee all »
Trending TonightSee all »
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 3. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 4. Empire: Pilot
- 5. The Vampire Diaries: A Bird in a Gilded Cage
- 6. Scandal: Randy, Red, Superfreak and Julia
- 7. The Blacklist: The Longevity Initiative