The shadowy derring-do of an undercover task force comes to the fore in this crime series from executive producer Jerry Bruckheimer. The covert team includes a recently married policeman and a fetching female cop who's an expert prevaricator.
Premiered: July 15, 2009
Season 2, Episode 10 Personal Effects
First Aired: September 15, 2010
Season 2 closes with the crew advancing on two drug-smuggling brothers, but they hope to pin down a larger prize: a terrorist scheming to smuggle dirty-bomb components into the U.S. Meanwhile, a job opens up in Miami for Alex; a conflicted Ty muses deeply about his divorce.
Trending TonightSee all »
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 3. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 4. Empire: Pilot
- 5. Scandal: Randy, Red, Superfreak and Julia
- 6. Dancing With The Stars: Week 1
- 7. The Vampire Diaries: A Bird in a Gilded Cage