A 'One on One' spin-off that turns on an unlikely venture: a combination barbershop and salon that offers everything from beer and sports on TV to lattes and massages. Kevin Barnes, the brother of Flex from 'One on One,' manages the hybrid business uneasil (more…)
Premiered: February 14, 2005
Season 1, Episode 2 Why Can't We Be Friends?
First Aired: February 21, 2005
When Kevin's no-nonsense managerial style clashes with Tiffany's desire to be loved by her employees, Kevin stands down as a manager and lets the gang walk all over her. Candy: Shondrella Avery. Pepper: Loni Love.
Trending TonightSee all »
By Michael Wiese ProductionsBuy New: $24.98
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 3. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 4. Empire: Pilot
- 5. The Vampire Diaries: A Bird in a Gilded Cage
- 6. American Idol: Top 9 Perform
- 7. Neighbors With Benefits: Welcome To The Neighborhood