Criminal Justice 2009 | TV Show Watchlist
Latest Full EpisodesSee all »
With the trial a week away Alice tells Jack the defence case is weak. After a visit from Ella to see the new baby, Juliet finally admits to Jack about her husband's control and abuse and says she will tell the court, for Ella's sake.
Remanded in prison Juliet tells Jack that she was on anti-depressants but stopped them unbeknown to her controlling husband. She is pregnant.
Ben's new barrister hits on a defence which, if it works, will see Ben set free. She enlists Ben's solicitor to dig up evidence to support their argument, and once again Ben is required to lie about the fatal night's events.
Ben's legal team strike a deal with the prosecution which seems the best of all possible deals - but Ben will have to lie about the events of the fatal night. He seeks the advice of his junior counsel, Frances, on whether to take that morally dubious step
Trending TonightSee all »
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 3. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 4. Empire: Pilot
- 5. American Idol: Top 9 Perform
- 6. The Vampire Diaries: A Bird in a Gilded Cage
- 7. Pretty Little Liars: EscApe from New York