Last Comic Standing 2003 | TV Show Watchlist
This stand-up contest mixes elements of `American Idol' and `Survivor' as contestants share a house and choose their opponents in head-to-head competitions decided by their audience, with the winner copping an NBC talent deal, among other prizes.
Premiered: June 10, 2003
Latest NewsSee all »
Latest Full EpisodesSee all »
Roastmaster Jeff Ross preps the final six for a roast of comedian Gilbert Gottfried at the Avalon Ballroom in Hollywood.
Mentor Howie Mandel helps the seven finalists become tour guides for the famed Universal Studios tram tour.
Mentor Wanda Sykes coaches the comics as they compete for a coveted guest spot on The Ellen DeGeneres Show.
Cheryl Hines mentors the Top 10 through the first group challenge - performing scripted sketch comedy in teams.
Video ClipsSee all »
Trending TonightSee all »
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 3. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 4. Empire: Pilot
- 5. The Vampire Diaries: A Bird in a Gilded Cage
- 6. American Idol: Top 9 Perform
- 7. Neighbors With Benefits: Welcome To The Neighborhood