Four up-and-coming chefs transform everyday ingredients into an extraordinary three-course meal in a three-round cooking competition. A panel of culinary experts determine which 'chef-testant' walks away with $10,000.
Premiered: January 13, 2009
Season 16, Episode 8 Sweet Surprises
First Aired: July 16, 2013
Something sweet is included in each of the baskets, beginning with a towering cake in the appetizer round. Later, the chefs need to incorporate a colorful dessert in their entrées and use a chocolaty treat when making their final dishes.
Next On TVSee all »
Wed Apr 1 12:00pmSeason 1, Episode 3 FOOD
Trending TonightSee all »
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 3. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 4. Empire: Pilot
- 5. Scandal: Randy, Red, Superfreak and Julia
- 6. Dancing With The Stars: Week 1
- 7. The Vampire Diaries: A Bird in a Gilded Cage