Four up-and-coming chefs transform everyday ingredients into an extraordinary three-course meal in a three-round cooking competition. A panel of culinary experts determine which 'chef-testant' walks away with $10,000.
Premiered: January 13, 2009
Season 13, Episode 6 A Very Piggy Halloween
First Aired: October 16, 2012
A Halloween-themed battle is full of tricks and treats as the competing chefs open their baskets to find pig snouts in the appetizer round, popping candy and a spicy ingredient in the entrée round, and lollipops and cereal bars in the dessert round.
Trending TonightSee all »
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 3. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 4. Empire: Pilot
- 5. Scandal: Randy, Red, Superfreak and Julia
- 6. The Blacklist: The Longevity Initiative
- 7. The Vampire Diaries: A Bird in a Gilded Cage