Four up-and-coming chefs transform everyday ingredients into an extraordinary three-course meal in a three-round cooking competition. A panel of culinary experts determine which 'chef-testant' walks away with $10,000.
Premiered: January 13, 2009
Season 14, Episode 3 Chopped Champions: Part 2
First Aired: January 22, 2013
Part 2 of 5. The fourth champions tournament continues with four returning chefs having to create appetizers that combine a seafood delicacy with a traditional holiday food. Later, entrées are prepared using peanut butter, jelly and squab; and lack of patience is a factor in the dessert round.
Trending TonightSee all »
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 3. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 4. Empire: Pilot
- 5. The Vampire Diaries: A Bird in a Gilded Cage
- 6. American Idol: Top 9 Perform
- 7. Neighbors With Benefits: Welcome To The Neighborhood