Four up-and-coming chefs transform everyday ingredients into an extraordinary three-course meal in a three-round cooking competition. A panel of culinary experts determine which 'chef-testant' walks away with $10,000.
Premiered: January 13, 2009
Season 17, Episode 2 Keep on Trucking
First Aired: August 18, 2013
Chefs who operate food trucks compete. First, they are forced to use flavored meats in their appetizer dishes; and later, they must incorporate a sugary powder and a leafy vegetable into their entrées. Also: guanabana-flavored ice cream for dessert.
Trending TonightSee all »
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 3. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 4. Empire: Pilot
- 5. The Vampire Diaries: A Bird in a Gilded Cage
- 6. Scandal: Randy, Red, Superfreak and Julia
- 7. The Blacklist: The Longevity Initiative