Four up-and-coming chefs transform everyday ingredients into an extraordinary three-course meal in a three-round cooking competition. A panel of culinary experts determine which 'chef-testant' walks away with $10,000.
Premiered: January 13, 2009
Season 14, Episode 12 Chopped All-Stars: Celebrities
First Aired: April 28, 2013
Part 4 of 5. An "All-Stars" tournament continues with celebrities Judy Gold, Joey Fatone, Laila Ali and Johnny Weir competing. First, they are given vanilla cupcakes to transform into appetizers; and later, make entrées with ingredients that are crispy and jiggly. The final dessert round involves curry powder and peanut-shaped candy.
Trending TonightSee all »
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 3. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 4. Empire: Pilot
- 5. The Vampire Diaries: A Bird in a Gilded Cage
- 6. Scandal: Randy, Red, Superfreak and Julia
- 7. The Blacklist: The Longevity Initiative