Four up-and-coming chefs transform everyday ingredients into an extraordinary three-course meal in a three-round cooking competition. A panel of culinary experts determine which 'chef-testant' walks away with $10,000.
Premiered: January 13, 2009
Season 19, Episode 11 Cool, Palm and Perfected
First Aired: May 27, 2014
Appetizers are made using blowfish tail; the chefs have a can of something orange and a jar of date palm to work with when creating entrées; and basil juice is a key ingredient in the dessert round.
Trending TonightSee all »
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 3. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 4. Empire: Pilot
- 5. American Idol: Top 9 Perform
- 6. The Vampire Diaries: A Bird in a Gilded Cage
- 7. Pretty Little Liars: EscApe from New York