Chef Wanted With Anne Burrell 2012 | TV Show Watchlist
Anne Burrell helps restaurateurs find qualified executive chefs to run their kitchens by pitting four candidates against each other in an intense job interview that tests everything from their culinary mettle to their business acumen.
Premiered: June 28, 2012
Season 1, Episode 3 David Burke, Fromagerie
First Aired: July 5, 2012
Acclaimed chef and restaurateur David Burke needs an executive chef to run his restaurant Fromagerie in Rumson, N.J. He tests the candidates on ingredient utilization and then asks them to create their own theme night.
Next On TVSee all »
Tue Apr 7 4:00amSeason 3, Episode 10 FOOD
Trending TonightSee all »
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 3. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 4. Empire: Pilot
- 5. Scandal: Randy, Red, Superfreak and Julia
- 6. The Blacklist: The Longevity Initiative
- 7. The Vampire Diaries: A Bird in a Gilded Cage