Chef Wanted With Anne Burrell 2012 | TV Show Watchlist
Anne Burrell helps restaurateurs find qualified executive chefs to run their kitchens by pitting four candidates against each other in an intense job interview that tests everything from their culinary mettle to their business acumen.
Premiered: June 28, 2012
Season 2, Episode 12 A Family Affair
First Aired: April 18, 2013
Victor's Café in New York City is looking for an executive chef to execute their philosophy, which is the evolution of Cuban cuisine. Candidates are first asked to create their own adobo blend, and then they must produce both a classic and a contemporary version of a traditional dish. The two finalists thrive under the pressure of running dinner service, which makes choosing a winner difficult.
Trending TonightSee all »
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 3. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 4. Empire: Pilot
- 5. American Idol: Top 9 Perform
- 6. The Vampire Diaries: A Bird in a Gilded Cage
- 7. Pretty Little Liars: EscApe from New York