Chasing Classic Cars 2008 | TV Show Watchlist
Latest Full EpisodesSee all »
Wayne is commissioned to sell a crown jewel of the collector car world -- one of only two ever created 1966 Ferrari 365P Tre Posti, a car so rare some estimate it will set a new collector car record at auction.
Wayne heads to California to check out a '67 Ferrari 275 GTB/4 purchased by Steve McQueen in 1967 now valued between 9 and 12 million dollars. Then it's off to Quail Motorsports where he'll talk cars with rock and roll greats Nick Mason and Neal Schon.
Wayne's got his eye on a car that's part of most unusual collection - an original 1904 Ford . But when the bidding on the car forces a disappointed Wayne to put down his paddle he's in for a surprise of a lifetime.
While the shop restores a 1967 Corvette, Wayne heads up to Maine where he's tracking down a 1931 Packard that's been in the family for decades.
Video ClipsSee all »
Trending TonightSee all »
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 3. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 4. Empire: Pilot
- 5. The Vampire Diaries: A Bird in a Gilded Cage
- 6. Scandal: Randy, Red, Superfreak and Julia
- 7. The Blacklist: The Longevity Initiative