Catch It Keep It 2009 | TV Show Watchlist
Latest Full EpisodesSee all »
Three challengers have 48 hours to save a 50-inch plasma screen from destruction as it falls 55 feet onto steel spikes. The TV, which hangs by a piece of rope, will first be blasted with 6 flame throwers, burning through the rope and causing it to fall.
To win 2010 NFL Pro Bowl tickets, the Challengers must maneuver a football dummy into the end zone 15 yards away, through three 50-gallon barrels filled with sand, 2000 degree flame throwers, rotating, solid steel tackling arms and 200 PSI fire hoses.
To win an Xbox Elite gaming system the Challengers must devise a plan to protect it from a 2000-pound car hurling off a ramp at 40 MPH, a floor doused with gasoline and flaming projectiles firing toward it. If they can save it, they each take one home.
An Open Air Cinema will have 24,000 pounds of steel dropped on it just seconds after two 400-pound battering rams rip the screen to shreds and three air cannons shoot gallons of paint. If any part gets splattered, smashed or shredded, they go home losers.
Trending TonightSee all »
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 3. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 4. Empire: Pilot
- 5. Scandal: Randy, Red, Superfreak and Julia
- 6. The Vampire Diaries: A Bird in a Gilded Cage
- 7. The Blacklist: The Longevity Initiative