Successful mystery novelist Richard Castle starts working with the New York Police Department (NYPD) homicide investigation team after a serial killer decides to use plots from his novels for no good.
Premiered: March 9, 2009
Season 2, Episode 3 Inventing the Girl
First Aired: October 5, 2009
A young model is savagely murdered during New York City's Fashion Week, and the probe leads Castle and Beckett into the ruthless world of high fashion.
Trending TonightSee all »
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 3. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 4. Dance Moms: Mackenzie's Time to Shine
- 5. Empire: Pilot
- 6. Married at First Sight: The Weddings
- 7. Scandal: Randy, Red, Superfreak and Julia