Successful mystery novelist Richard Castle starts working with the New York Police Department (NYPD) homicide investigation team after a serial killer decides to use plots from his novels for no good.
Premiered: March 9, 2009
Season 3, Episode 12 Poof! You're Dead
First Aired: January 10, 2011
Castle and Beckett interview a top magician (Gilles Marini) after the owner of a magic store drowns in Houdini's legendary water torture tank. Elsewhere, romance is in the air for Esposito and Lanie.
Trending TonightSee all »
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 3. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 4. Empire: Pilot
- 5. Scandal: Randy, Red, Superfreak and Julia
- 6. Dancing With The Stars: Week 1
- 7. The Vampire Diaries: A Bird in a Gilded Cage