Case Histories 2011 | TV Show Watchlist
Latest Full EpisodesSee all »
Brodie takes on two new cases. In one, a teenage boy asks him to discover what really happened to his mother, who was murdered on Christmas Eve when he was three, and in the other, a family hires him to locate their missing 19-year-old daughter. What he discovers in both is painful for all concerned but at least provides two young people with a chance of moving forward.
A young woman hires Brodie to see if her fiancé is cheating on her and during his inquiries he is also hired by the man's ex-mother-in-law, who suspects the fiancé of murdering her daughter. As a straightforward investigation turns into a cold case, matters get more complicated on the domestic front when Brodie's daughter, Marlee, moves in with him.
Brodie agrees to help an Australian woman who was given up for adoption find her real parents back in Edinburgh. His investigation leads him to a 35-year-old secret that has darkened the lives of everyone involved in it. Brodie must decide if this is a time to let the law take its course or do what he thinks is best for a child.
Trending TonightSee all »
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 3. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 4. Empire: Pilot
- 5. The Vampire Diaries: A Bird in a Gilded Cage
- 6. Scandal: Randy, Red, Superfreak and Julia
- 7. The Blacklist: The Longevity Initiative