Canterbury's Law 2008 | TV Show Watchlist
Latest NewsSee all »
Latest Full EpisodesSee all »
An ethical debate stirs up Canterbury & Associates when Elizabeth (Julianna Margulies) defends a confessed rapist in a case that is influenced by the press. Chester (Keith Robinson) takes on a lawsuit that conflicts with his father's political goals, while Molly (Trieste Kelly Dunn) anxiously awaits the results of her bar exam.
An ethical debate stirs up Canterbury & Associates when Elizabeth (Julianna Margulies) defends a confessed rapist in a case that is influenced by the press.
Elizabeth's outlook is bleak as the lawsuit filed against her could leave her disbarred, or worse, in prison.
Despite the legal malpractice charges filed against her, Elizabeth (Julianna Margulies) takes on a case involving a dead teenage girl and her two backstabbing classmates who may know the truth about her killer.
Video ClipsSee all »
Trending TonightSee all »
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 3. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 4. Empire: Pilot
- 5. American Idol: Top 9 Perform
- 6. The Vampire Diaries: A Bird in a Gilded Cage
- 7. Pretty Little Liars: EscApe from New York