Boy Meets World 1993 | TV Show Watchlist
Cory Matthews, the titular boy, grows up in this long-running sitcom, a staple of ABC's `TGIF' lineup through much of the 1990s. (It premiered when Cory was 11 and ended with him married to childhood sweetheart Topanga Lawrence.)
Premiered: September 24, 1993
Season 6, Episode 18 Can I Help to Cheer You?
First Aired: March 12, 1999
A bride's father (Richard Portnow), who disapproves of his future son-in-law, offers Cory $1 million to marry his daughter instead. Also: Eric tries to adopt Tommy (J.B. Gaynor). Eddie: Scott N. Stevens. Cory: Ben Savage.
Trending TonightSee all »
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 3. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 4. Empire: Pilot
- 5. Scandal: Randy, Red, Superfreak and Julia
- 6. The Vampire Diaries: A Bird in a Gilded Cage
- 7. The Blacklist: The Longevity Initiative