Boston Med 2010 | TV Show Watchlist
An eight-part documentary series about the staffs and patients at three Boston hospitals, filmed over four months at Massachusetts General Hospital, Brigham and Women's Hospital, and Children's Hospital Boston. Produced by Terence Wrong ('Hopkins 24/7').
Premiered: June 24, 2010
Season 1, Episode 8 Boston Med
First Aired: August 12, 2010
A plastic surgeon prepares to perform a face transplant on a man who was horribly disfigured in an electrical accident. Meanwhile, the donor's family comes to terms with losing a loved one but is grateful that someone can benefit from their misfortune.
Trending TonightSee all »
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 3. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 4. Empire: Pilot
- 5. Scandal: Randy, Red, Superfreak and Julia
- 6. The Vampire Diaries: A Bird in a Gilded Cage
- 7. The Blacklist: The Longevity Initiative