Boston Legal 2004 | TV Show Watchlist
David E. Kelley's spin-off from 'The Practice,' set at a high-priced Boston law firm, plays smartly on the chemistry between James Spader (as wry and wily lawyer Alan Shore) and William Shatner (as flamboyant, eccentric partner Denny Crane). Both won Emmys (more…)
Premiered: October 3, 2004
Season 2, Episode 19 Stick It!
First Aired: March 14, 2006
Alan takes up the cause of his secretary (Marisa Coughlan) when she's charged with tax evasion; Paul can no longer turn his back on his daughter's drug use; and Denise's dating woes continue. Judge Sanders: Shelley Berman. Directed by Adam Arkin.
Trending TonightSee all »
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 3. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 4. Empire: Pilot
- 5. American Idol: Top 9 Perform
- 6. The Vampire Diaries: A Bird in a Gilded Cage
- 7. Pretty Little Liars: EscApe from New York