Forensic anthropologist Temperance "Bones" Brennan and her team work with the FBI to solve murders by identifying victims from their remains in a procedural series inspired by real-life forensic anthropologist and novelist Kathy Reichs.
Premiered: September 13, 2005
Season 1, Episode 20 The Graft in the Girl
First Aired: April 26, 2006
The teen daughter of Booth's boss is diagnosed with mesothelioma, and Brennan tries to determine why the girl developed the rare form of lung cancer. Sam Cullen: John M. Jackson. Amy Cullen: Alexandra Krosney. Alexandra Combs: Sumalee Montano.
Trending TonightSee all »
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 3. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 4. Empire: Pilot
- 5. Scandal: Randy, Red, Superfreak and Julia
- 6. The Blacklist: The Longevity Initiative
- 7. The Vampire Diaries: A Bird in a Gilded Cage