Forensic anthropologist Temperance "Bones" Brennan and her team work with the FBI to solve murders by identifying victims from their remains in a procedural series inspired by real-life forensic anthropologist and novelist Kathy Reichs.
Premiered: September 13, 2005
Season 6, Episode 15 The Killer in the Crosshairs
First Aired: March 10, 2011
After Jacob Broadsky, the sniper who killed the Grave Digger, strikes again, Booth must rely on his military training to stop him before the sharpshooter hits his next target. Meanwhile, Angela's father, ZZ Top guitarist Billy F. Gibbons, wants to name her unborn child.
Trending TonightSee all »
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 3. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 4. Empire: Pilot
- 5. The Vampire Diaries: A Bird in a Gilded Cage
- 6. Scandal: Randy, Red, Superfreak and Julia
- 7. The Blacklist: The Longevity Initiative