Blue's Clues 1996 | TV Show Watchlist
A live-action host and his animated blue puppy help kids use visual clues to solve puzzles in a delightful educational series for preschoolers. A series of five specials called `Blue's Room' began airing in 2004 as a spin-off from `Blue's Clues.'
Premiered: September 8, 1996
Season 4, Episode 9 Making Changes
First Aired: October 29, 2001
Steve and Blue offer Mr. Salt and Mrs. Pepper a helping hand in taking care of their new baby by giving the newborn a bath and helping the child go to sleep. Also: a trip to Big Sister Bear's house to help the youngster prepare for Baby Bear's arrival.
Trending TonightSee all »
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 3. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 4. Empire: Pilot
- 5. The Vampire Diaries: A Bird in a Gilded Cage
- 6. Scandal: Randy, Red, Superfreak and Julia
- 7. The Blacklist: The Longevity Initiative