Blue's Clues 1996 | TV Show Watchlist
A live-action host and his animated blue puppy help kids use visual clues to solve puzzles in a delightful educational series for preschoolers. A series of five specials called `Blue's Room' began airing in 2004 as a spin-off from `Blue's Clues.'
Premiered: September 8, 1996
Season 3, Episode 8 Thankful
First Aired: November 9, 2001
Steve writes a “book of thanks” and asks his friends to list what they are most thankful for in its pages. Mr. Salt and Mrs. Pepper prepare a big autumn feast to celebrate, while Blue leaves a trail of paw-shaped clues to show what she gives thanks for. Also: the Felt family learns about sharing.
Trending TonightSee all »
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 3. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 4. Empire: Pilot
- 5. Scandal: Randy, Red, Superfreak and Julia
- 6. Dancing With The Stars: Week 1
- 7. The Vampire Diaries: A Bird in a Gilded Cage