Blue's Clues 1996 | TV Show Watchlist
A live-action host and his animated blue puppy help kids use visual clues to solve puzzles in a delightful educational series for preschoolers. A series of five specials called `Blue's Room' began airing in 2004 as a spin-off from `Blue's Clues.'
Premiered: September 8, 1996
Season 3, Episode 28 Shy
First Aired: February 19, 2001
An episode about shyness and ways to overcome it begins with Blue feeling anxious about meeting Magenta's owner, Miranda. Later, there's a visit to Blue's preschool, where her friends learn not to be afraid to speak in front of the class at show and tell.
Trending TonightSee all »
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 3. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 4. Empire: Pilot
- 5. Scandal: Randy, Red, Superfreak and Julia
- 6. Dancing With The Stars: Week 1
- 7. The Vampire Diaries: A Bird in a Gilded Cage