Blue's Clues 1996 | TV Show Watchlist
A live-action host and his animated blue puppy help kids use visual clues to solve puzzles in a delightful educational series for preschoolers. A series of five specials called `Blue's Room' began airing in 2004 as a spin-off from `Blue's Clues.'
Premiered: September 8, 1996
Season 3, Episode 20 Inventions
First Aired: October 23, 2000
Blue invents something new and Steve tries to do the same, but has a hard time coming up with an idea for something that doesn't already exist. Later, he and Blue learn about famous inventions.
Trending TonightSee all »
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 3. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 4. Empire: Pilot
- 5. The Vampire Diaries: A Bird in a Gilded Cage
- 6. American Idol: Top 9 Perform
- 7. Neighbors With Benefits: Welcome To The Neighborhood