Antiques Roadshow TV Show Watchlist
An antiques-appraisal series that turned out to be a ratings gem in PBS's attic. The simple format has `Roadshow' traveling around the U.S., evaluating family heirlooms and found items. It's based on the long-running (since 1978) BBC show of the same name (more…)
Season 9, Episode 13 Portland, Ore.
First Aired: April 18, 2005
Items appraised in Portland, Ore. (Part 1 of three) include items carried by settlers who traversed the Oregon Trail in 1852; radio logs of official accounts of the Pearl Harbor attack; a portrait miniature of Samuel Osgood, the first U.S. postmaster general, owned by an Osgood descendent; and a Native American portrait by J.H. Sharp, the founder of New Mexico's Taos Art Colony. Also: a segment on Native American artifacts at the Portland Art Museum that have feathers from endangered birds.
Trending TonightSee all »
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 3. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 4. Empire: Pilot
- 5. Scandal: Randy, Red, Superfreak and Julia
- 6. The Vampire Diaries: A Bird in a Gilded Cage
- 7. The Blacklist: The Longevity Initiative