A show about seemingly mismatched Philadelphia newlyweds (she's a waitress; he's a wealthy doctor) and the bickering-family baggage each brings to the union. Love triumphed, but not the series; it lasted less than two years.
Premiered: February 8, 1979
Trending TonightSee all »
By Books On DemandBuy New: $19.90
Angie: A Christian Conservative Chump Navigating the Ever Changing Sea of Atheist Liberal Loons: Political and Religious Comic Strips in Black and...
By CreateSpace Independent Publishing PlatformBuy New: $8.99
By Image EntertainmentBuy New: $11.95
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 3. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 4. Empire: Pilot
- 5. Scandal: Randy, Red, Superfreak and Julia
- 6. Dancing With The Stars: Week 1
- 7. The Vampire Diaries: A Bird in a Gilded Cage